Here we go yet another year has gone by and it is time to reflect and start those new year resolutions!
My New Year Resolutions for 2017 are:
1. Drink 2 liters of water everyday: I can count with one hand how much water I drink a week, that is how bad I am at drinking H2O. This year my goal is to drink the average amount of water doing the 8×8 challenge, which is equivalent to a half a gallon of water ( 2 liters).
2. NO soda: As a waitress you have access to soft drinks, and over time you realize you drink one too many a day. I realized that I have been drinking WAY too much soda and this year. It’s a NO to soda!
3. Be organized: To be able to organize my daily work: school, studies, work and blogging. Manage time properly.
4. Exercise & reach my 10k steps a day: For Christmas I received a Fitbit and boy have I been loving it! I love reading the motivational messages my Fitbit Alta gives when reaching my steps.
5. Read More: I’m always procrastinating. Instead of waisting precious time I will use it to read,read and read.
6. Volunteer and give more: Devote my time and energy to those in need.
7. Be happier with my life: Find joy in the little things and not let problems bring me down.