Hey guys I wanted to share today a cocktail I used to make nonstop as a server. Say hello to the Moscow Mule! Moscow Mules are a hit and especially when they are made with Tito’s Vodka, the BEST handmade vodka.
Half a Lime
2oz Tito’s Vodka
Grated Fresh Ginger
1 tsp Sugar
- Grab a glass and squeeze half a lime and add the sugar.
- Shred ginger into the mug about a 1/4 tsp or however desired.
- Add 2oz of Titos vodka.
- Poor the mixture into a cold copper mug, add ice to the top and finish it with ginger beer.
- Stir everything together.
- Finally take lime and mint for garnish.
There you have it a Moscow Mule! Enjoy.
↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑Want this mug?!?!? Click the photo above. ↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑
Check out my video:
Thanks for stopping by!